Phase 1 : General phase
1. Inquiry are given to Sharelly by means of a; request, idea / research objective target group description and analysis distribution plan
2. Sharelly comes with a concept / synopsis program proposal and a financial breakdown production planning with deadlines for recording and delivery.
3. If there is an agreement, she will start with the research and elaboration of the scenario, final budget. A budget is agreed for this to work out the scenario plan made after research.
Phase 2: Pre-Production
4. If there is an agreement on the scenario plan and budget, Phase 2: the preparation period starts. A contract will be drawn up. As agreed in the contract, 50% of the total budget is charged upfront.
5. Pre-production can start.
Phase 3: Recording / Production
6. Recordings are being made or prepared for editing.
7. The commissioner can preview the filmed material and can also schedule a screening of the provisional montage. Phase 4: post-production and delivery
8. Assembly process continues and the provisional assembly is tested on the target group.
9. Final assembly Delivery – making copies – publicity – distribution